Exhibit at Congress
You are invited to exhibit at Congress 2015—an extraordinary opportunity to showcase your products and services to the largest gathering of academics in Canada.
Located with Registration and Information Services in the Congress hub, the Expo will be visited by more than 8,000 attendees over seven days. It will be a hub of activity with a dynamic events space and a business café.
- Download the Exhibitor Invitation (PDF) for more details about this spectacular event.
- Complete the Expo Contract (PDF) to reserve your space.
- See which associations are participating at Congress 2015.
- See the 2015 Expo Floor Plan (PDF)
The Congress Expo and all programming taking place there are open to the public free of charge.
The Expo will be in the Congress hub located in the Montpetit Hall at the University of Ottawa.
- Saturday, May 30 to Thursday, June 4 - 9:00 to 17:00
- Friday, June 5 - 9:00 to 14:00
For more information, contact Whitney Stalkie at 613-238-6112 ext 315.
The Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences is Canada’s largest celebration of scholarly excellence, creativity, and leadership. More than 8,000 researchers, graduate students and practitioners are expected to attend Congress 2015, providing a unique opportunity for sponsors to reach a broad audience within Canada’s research community.
Becoming a Congress partner means supporting this forum for research and innovation, with the added benefit of gaining visibility among Canada’s academic community. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities for this exceptional event:
- Advertise in the Congress Guide, distributed to all 8,000 delegates
- Advertise on the Congress website
- Purchase a booth in Congress Expo, which is open to the public
- And more!
For more information about these opportunities, contact Whitney Stalkie at 613-238-6112 ext 315.