Start planning your trip to Congress 2015!
Welcome to Congress! The Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences, the University of Ottawa, and our 70+ associations look forward to welcoming you to Ottawa, Ontario in the heart of the nation’s capital.
This section provides information to help you plan a successful trip to Congress:
- Register for Congress! Registrations will open in mid-January.
- Book your accommodations. A large number of residence and hotel rooms are available in the area at special Congress rates.
- Book your travel to the nation's capital. Fly into Ottawa or Montreal and book a shuttle from the airport to your hotel.
- Review your options for local transportation between campus, hotels and the surrounding area.
- See what services are available to you at Congress 2015, especially food outlets, child minding, and recreation.
- Plan on exploring the National Capital Region. There are many things to discover, such as historic landmarks, national museums and galleries, world-class festivals, events and exhibitions, fine dining and a variety of outdoor activities in the city’s scenic waterways and green spaces.
If you have any questions about accessibility for Congress 2015, including at both on and off campus locations, please click here for more information.
Maps of campus and of the region are available here.