Library and Archives Canada Preservation Centre visit
Join us at Library and Archives Canada’s Preservation Centre for a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility, which is dedicated to the preservation of the country’s documentary heritage.
- Transportation will be provided to the Centre
- All coats and large bags (including handbags) must be left in the cloakroom or on the bus. Locks and lockers are available.
- No pens are permitted (pencils are permitted).
- Drinks or food are not permitted.
- Everyone must stay with the group for the complete duration of the tour.
- Late arrivals will not be able to join the group once the tour has started.
- The tour involves standing and walking for two hours; wear your comfortable shoes!
- Cameras are permitted, but the flash cannot be used if there are documents being shown.
PLEASE NOTE: this tour is taking place in English. For the French tour, please register for the June 2nd tour.